Thursday, October 10, 2013

Feeling Blue

By Hazel Holland


I took the watercolor "Life Beyond the Shadows" and altered it to create "Feeling Blue".  This abstract watercolor depicts the many varied feelings I experience at times when I'm feeling blue.  I'm sure you also  have a similar range of feelings that go from the lightest to the darkest blues, and perhaps even black at times... 

But interwoven in these shades of blue are lighter shades of purple and pink, because I'm never without hope even in the darkest moments of my life.  The shades of pink remind me that when I'm having a hard time and feeling down, God is always with me. I'm never without hope even when the blues turn to the darkest black because I know the One who is my Hope.♥

To see a larger copy of this artwork, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment