Monday, May 21, 2012

Under His Wings

By Hazel Holland


"Under His wings I am safely abiding;
  Though the night deepens and tempests are wild,
Still I can trust Him, I know He will keep me;
  He has redeemed me, and I am His child."

Tonight I was compelled to do this pastel of a mother bird protecting her babies during a rain storm.  I got the idea from a photograph that I posted a few days ago on this blog.  After I had finished it God brought the words of a familiar old hymn to mind and told me to place them underneath the picture. 

I know that He wants to bless and encourage someone tonight with the comfort of His presence.  No matter what trial you are going through right now God wants you to know that you are being safely kept under His wings!♥

To see a larger copy of this artwork click here

1 comment:

  1. Juanita & Gene... the message from Him in this picture is for you!♥

    ReplyDelete