Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Spirit of Lawlessness

by Hazel



I painted this watercolor this afternoon to illustrate something I saw in the Spirit about twelve years ago...something that I didn't begin to understand until today!

In this vision I saw someone dressed up like Robin Hood, holding his bow and arrow, getting ready to take aim. All of a sudden he pulled back on the bow string and an arrow went flying through the air beyond my line of vision.

Immediately, a large group of "spectators"who had been watching this "sports" event off to the right began to loudly cheer with seditious laughter as "Robin Hood" hit his target. Having successfully "hit" his intended victim, the marksman reached around to get another arrow out of his bag.

Just as he was about to release the second arrow, I heard the Spirit say, "Lift up the shield of faith!" Again the crowd of "spectators" applauded their "hero" as his second arrow hit its mark again.

I knew by the sound of the ugly laughter that this crowd of "spectators" was not human, but rather a gathering from the hordes of hell. I shuddered as I saw that they were unable to contain their demonic glee and their foul appreciation of seeing another human being fall prey to their trickery and lies. But I was stumped as to why God was using "Robin Hood" as the archer, and his "merry men" as a gathering from the hordes of hell in this vision.

To read the rest of this post go to this link: http://sound-the-trumpet.blogspot.com/2008/03/spirit-of-lawlessness.html

No comments:

Post a Comment