Thursday, February 7, 2008

Limitations of Life Within The Fish Tank

By Hazel Holland


Recently the Lord urged me to paint what I had seen in a vision that I received from Him while praying for a friend twelve years ago. Although this water color painting falls short of the beauty of the fish tank I was shown, it reveals the message that is on God's heart...

As I was painting this picture of my friend in the fish tank trying to swallow tiny air bubbles that came out of the filter in order to stay alive, my heart became strangely moved with a deep sorrow... I hadn't fully understood what this really meant twelve years ago when I received this vision, because I was also in the “tank” sucking air bubbles to try and keep alive…

"Lord, release us all from fish tank living into the Ocean of your Amazing Grace where we can drink daily of Your River of Delights. Lord, You are the air we breathe! We’re tired of being bound to man-made “filtering systems” that keep your Holy Spirit from breathing His true Life-giving Energy and Presence into us. Lord, we want the quality of Life that comes from living in You with no filters, because You came to give us Life to the fullest!"

God wants to free all of us who have found ourselves confined by the limitations of life within the tank! You may read more about this The Fish Tank vision in my "Sound the Trumpet" blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I hadn't read your personal note on this -- on how you'd been in the tank at that time, too... and I hadn't read your prayer about it!

    AMEN!!! Amen! No filters, Lord! Only YOU!

    ReplyDelete